Schools are an inevitable part of the growing up years. It is here that we shape our personality and make sense of the world. Children get to do things as would be required for their progress as designed by an expert council of educationists who etch out a path for tomorrow’s generation.
While all this is true, there is a sense of uncanny conflict of what best could be more provided for the child to become a contributing independent individual who would not only add to the prosperity of self, but also to mother nature.
Most of the world today is trying to reverse the damage happened thus far by going back to the roots. In pockets, many schools are trying to provide Mother Nature to their children; however, according to recent researches, it doesn’t complete the process of trying to understand the local culture related to growing the local crop and the aspects surrounding it.
At CampHalli, we provide facilities solid enough for the child to experience this amazing process of growing food, understand the local culture which includes the growing up games, the hind set of miniature activities involved in bringing food on to the table while also having fun.
Few Activities at CampHalli for every child to experience-
1. One hour trekking and Yogasana.
2. Adventure Sports
3. Kalaripayittu – work shop
4. Indoor and Outdoor games
5. A mini tour of the village to experience village life
6. Ploughing and farming in a small patch of land –includes soil preparation, seed preparation, planning, Jeevamrita- preparation and application, harvesting
7. Working with cows –taking care, feeding them, understanding their importance
8. Holistic sattvic food will be prepared and provided for the children visiting there.
9. Healthy Satvik Eating- A work shop
PS- We are happy to customize the Day-Plan as per the need of the school.
Contact us for more information today.
Whatsapp – 9686862238
Email id – email@example.com